Voicethread- A whole new virtual world!

Voicethread is a program that I have never heard of before, but I learned about it the semester and I grew to like it. At first I was very confused about all the different features on it, but I caught on very quickly. To explore the virtual world of voice thread, before doing our big project, we added our all about me projects from the beginning of the semester. we were able to comment on a few of our classmates' projects t get a feel for how voice thread works. this was a very effective way to show us how it should be done. We were able to explore the video commenting, audio commenting, text commenting, etc. I really liked this program, and my lesson 3 and 4 show a way I would have students use voice thread in the classroom. I thought doing the science fair project on voice thread was such a great idea! I was able to see everyone's posters and look at it closely and hear their recordings explaining what it was. This was one of my favorite programs!

Comments