Overall thoughts about teaching science and technology

Science was never my strong subject. I was nervous in the beginning to take this class. I knew I would have to eventually if I wanted to be a teacher I would have to take classes with science. But I am extremely glad I did. I learned so much that I had no idea about. I'm also really glad that this class incorporated technology. I don't know a lot about the different programs that teachers use because when I was in elementary school these programs didn't exist. Learning about them now, I wish they did! I am so excited to use these new programs in the future. Children love to use computers and other technology that they grew up using. This is the way the world is now. Some people like it and some people are against it, but we might as well use the resources that are available to us. I am very glad about all the things I learned in science, and I am excited for social studies!

Comments