End of the Semester--Don't Be A Procrastinator!

Sometimes it feels like the end of the semester takes forever to approach. Then, once it is about a month away, it comes at you with full force. I have never realized that until this semester. I think the semester was an extreme wake up call for me. science methods and other ed classes I was in this semester were really difficult to keep up with. I think it may be because everything is due at the end of the semester. This can be good and bad. I am the type that would like to do my work as the semester goes on, not so much have it waiting for me at the end. on top of finals, it is extremely difficult to put in all my effort into everything that is due at the end of the semester for my ed classes. This semester has also made me realize the I cannot b a procrastinator. When I was in high school to about this year I was always one to leave my work until the very end. This science class has taught me not to be like that. I am actually very grateful for that. I have learned that being overwhelmed with work is both frustrating and snoring, on top of 4 other classes. If I can give any advice to anyone that is going to take this class in the future, it would be to not leave your work until the end. You will regret it.

Comments