Earth Science, My Favorite!

I am so excited to study earth science in our class. This is one of my favorite topics, and something I have always been good at in science. With my group, we created a thinglink to teach our classmates about the earth's atmosphere. we will go through the thinglink to show our classmates all the different layers. While teaching about the earth's atmosphere, we are also teaching our fellow colleagues how to use the thinglink. This was a great way to teach 2 things at one. We did something similar in the beginning of the semester as an all about me project. I learned so much about my peers as well as learning about how to use a specific program of their choice. Some other things we learned about during the science presentations are weather, oceans, and the plates of the earth. I like that this was a short and sweet way to teach the class about a topic that they did. Dr. Smirnova had us chose a topic that we weren't very familiar with in science. We did this through a small test asking science questions, and for the ones that we got wrong, it recognized that we were not too familiar with that topic. This was a fun and effective way to learn about a topic that was new to us!

Comments